Please don’t do these 5 things on a Full Moon (plus 5 tips!)
The Super Moon – which means Full Moon closest to the earth and in direct alignment with the Sun & Earth is Extra Intense and Powerful!
The moon rules our emotional state – just like it directs the ocean tides, it moves the water in our body – full moon brings all emotions to an intensity level to be fully felt, cleared, expressed.
With Complete Self-Responsibility, don’t ‘throw’ or ‘blame’ others.
No matter how At Fault you think they are – your clarity is clouded with emotions. Let the moments pass.
The full moon is time of maximum magical power.
The moon is in Capricorn – earthy, organized, structure energy. With the Sun in Cancer – Home, emotions and nurturing energy.
Time for Balance and Boundaries.
- Engage in vulnerable conversations, bring up potential triggers, blame others (My article on the Do’s and don’ts of triggers here)
- Start something new
- Sign any contracts or make new agreements
- Make big life decisions
- Try to accomplish tasks if you don’t feel 100% clear and inspired
- Engage in cleaning/clearing activities (house, body, car, work-space)
- Be silent if triggered and release the emotions creatively (dance, sing, yell, exercise) – Communicating your clarity on Monday or Tuesday
- Be very clear about your boundaries and set stronger ones where needed
- Tie up loose ends/complete projects – And let-go of projects that aren’t fully aligned with your truest desires or re-align them.
- Do any ‘systems/organization’ tasks you’ve put off
- Celebrate Yourself ! Notice how amazing you are and the vibration and experience of self-celebration will be amplified
Recommended Rituals: How to Make it Special and Harness this Energy!
- Everything is amplified right now – so consciously direct your thoughts and emotions to what you Want.
- Be simple, clear, and sincere in your ceremony and prayers
- Clear space with crystals (selenite, shungite, or quartz crystals), Salt in bowls in the corners, or Aromatherapy (teatree, sage, palo santo)
- Kiss Your Hand to the Moon – old custom of bringing luck
- Moon Gaze – And consciously draw the moon to you amplifying your intention
- Simple declaration to use (light a blue candle first, inhale cypress or patchouli) “Capricorn Moon, bright and round, Keep my feet upon the ground.”
- Spend some time in nature Listening.
Happy Moon Harnessing,